It’s Halloween today and our students at CMHS have dressed up in all manner of costumes ranging from fortnite skins to Post Malone. In today’s interview, I interview Laurel Coe, a senior here at CMHS who is cosplaying as Austin Post (otherwise known as Post Malone) for this Halloween. Here is the interview:
1) How does it feel to be Post Malone?
-I’ve never felt so popular! (Oh no I forgot my fake cigarette!)
2) How’d you get that look?
-I slept with my hair braids.
3) How are your relationships as a famous person?
- The only thing I can trust is the ice around my wrist and the gold around my neck - money don’t lie, money don’t cheat, money don’t hurt me.
- Aaah, I forgot my nose piercing home-sizzle.
- Wherever the music takes me, man.
- I wouldn’t.
7) What were you known for in high school?
8) What’s your favorite food?
9) What’s your favorite thing to cook on a cold autumn day?
- Whatever my personal chef makes me, man.
- Aye’ man, wherever the fans take me.