Ahhh, high school, a place to see friends, and teachers, and get tons of homework, and not to mention the “amazing” food!
This a basic list on how to survive high school, also will possibly save you detentions, suspensions, and pretty much any other way of disciplinary actions students may earn.
- Try not to miss too much school, this will cause you to fall behind. Falling behind leads to failing. Failing leads to, well not graduating.
- Always have a pencil. If you don't have a pencil you can't take notes, notes do help! It kinda drills the stuff you learn into your head.
- Follow the dress code. It's simple. Wear clothes
- This may seem stupid, but don't cuss, or at least not around and certainly not at a teacher. Its simple.
- (For girls) Keep emergency items, sweatshirt, bobby pins, hair ties, in your locker. You will always need them.
- It’s always safe to keep two or three dollars with you, sometimes you won't like lunch or get stuck at school and almost “die” of starvation.
- Yelling, cursing, using inappropriate body language towards a teacher is a bad idea. Don't do it. And it also kind of sets you up to get into some trouble.
That's basically 7 things you need to know; to help you survive high school.I'm Yes it’s can be scary with all the big kids but you will survive (freshman).