It’s October the beginning of fall and the beginning of the holidays. Halloween is coming and it is right around the corner. Everyone is getting their candy, costumes, and hanging their decorations. Here are some easy DIY’s for the halloween season:
- Small white plastic bags
- Black Sharpie
- Draw a spooky face on your bag.
- Fill your bag halfway with leaves from your yard.
- Tie the string around the bag where the leaves end.
- Flip so that the access bag is towards the ground.
- Make tiny hole on the top.
- Put string through the hole.
- Tie up outside.
- You have a cute little ghost!( when the Halloween season is done you can just throw them away and your yard is clean too!)